You can save a considerable amount of money if you are the one in charge of purchasing the materials. On the other hand, if we have everything ready for when the professionals arrive, they will use fewer workforce hours.
- Regarding materials, you have to apply ” search and compare.” Keep in mind that not being more expensive necessarily has to be better. Nor is it convenient to go to the cheapest since we already know that in the end, it can be costly. The recommendations are:
- If you go to renovate coating and soil, should you choose models that do not quickly go out of fashion and are of a certain quality? Keep in mind that your placement is expensive and requires work, so it is not economical to change it every few years.
- Evaluate if it is necessary to place ceramic coating on all walls. If the bathroom has proper ventilation or is a toilet without a shower or bath, you can save a lot of money by painting the walls with special paint for wet areas or paper for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Invests in faucets, If you choose quality parts from a reputable distributor that gives you a guarantee in case of possible problems in the future, your taps will not only look splendid but also offer years and years of service. Look for a good quality / price ratio since it is something that you can renew without requiring too much labor cost, even you can do it yourself.
- Invest in the toilets. Opting for inexpensive equipment certainly reduces costs, but there is a risk that bubbles and defects in the enamel will appear, which eventually become spots and cracks. Also, be careful with standard toilets, as their water discharge capacity is often not the most optimal.